1. Are you trying to eliminate the curatorial aspect in your gallery?
1. We haven’t tried to eliminate it intentionally we’ve actually evaded it. The exhibition was prepared in a form of a discussion of all people involved in the gallery activities and exhibiting artists.
2. What is the concept of your gallery like?
2. The primary impulse was to create background for newly emerging art scene in Pilsen. The concept was thus derived from the idea of exhibition space rather then from clearly profiled gallery.
3. Do you know about any contemporary art gallery with a similar concept abroad, which is as well run by the artists and whose activity remains in the non-profit sector? Would you give me, please, its website and email address. Choose one gallery only.
3. What comes to my mind is for example Galeria HIT in Bratislava - www.galeriahit.com
4. Are you willing to participate in a small conference held in October 2009 on the subject: Role of the curator in contemporary Czech fine art?
4. We would like to.